A thin, hammered ear cuff whose texture adds some character to your earring stack. Decorate your cartilage without needing a piercing!
How to put on:
- Slip cuff onto upper cartilage part of ear.
- Slightly pull top of ear and slide ear cuff down to desired location.
- Gently pinch ear cuff (only if needed) to fit ear properly.
- To remove, gently open cuff by pulling it open horizontally.
- Jewelry Care: Cuff is VERY dainty & needs to taken on/off very gently, NEVER
What is Gold Filled or Sterling Silver? How do I take care of it?